Podcasts are now available and free to download. The list below shows all available podcasts on the Bible Voice site.
New to Podcasting?
To subscribe to a podcast, you will need some podcast software or an RSS feed reader. Choose a Podcast from the list below and copy the link (right click + copy link) and paste it into your podcast software.
If you're using iTunes, follow these instructions:
- Decide which podcast you would like to subscribe to, from the list below
- Right click on the link and select 'Copy Shortcut' (in Internet Explorer) or 'Copy Link Location' (in Firefox)
- Open iTunes
- In the top menu, go to 'Advanced > Subscribe to Podcast'
- Paste the link (Ctrl + v)
- On the left hand side, click 'Podcasts' and you will see the name of the podcast you just subscribed to
- You will then receive new episodes automatically in your iTunes library. Double click an episode title to start listening
- To download previous episodes, click the arrow to the left of the Podcast title to view all episodes and click 'Get' next to the episode title
- If you have an iPod, you can synchronize your podcasts as follows
- Plug in your iPod to your computer and wait for it to appear under 'Devices'
- Click on your iPod name
- Click on the 'Podcasts' tab
- Select 'Sync (all unplayed) episodes of:'
- Tick the podcast(s) you want to synchronize
- Click 'Apply' on the bottom right
- Once it has synchronized don't forget to eject your iPod from the left hand side and wait a few seconds